Our goal at Superior Vision is to make your benefits easy to understand and use, and to minimize your out-of-pocket costs.
Benefits vary by employer; to access your specific benefits, including co-pays, allowances, frequency of use, and usage history, login to the secure member area of our website.
Depending on your plan¹, Superior Vision benefits may include:
- Personalized ID card
- Comprehensive eye exam
- Frame allowance*
- Single vision, bifocal, or trifocal lenses
- Progressive lens upgrade
- Contact lens allowance*
- Stand-alone Contact Lens Fitting exam; leaves entire contact lens allowance available for materials
- Medically necessary contact lenses
- Discounts on allowance overages and lens options
- Significant discounts on an unlimited number of additional eyeglasses and contact lens purchases
- Online contact lenses – great discounts, and in-network
- LASIK discounts
- Vision Wellness Program
*Members may receive either eyeglasses or contact lenses within their benefit frequency.
¹ Not all Superior Vision plans include the same offerings, see your plan’s benefits sheet for your specific benefits.
Superior Vision offers the broadest access to vision care with a diverse provider network of MDs, ODs, and many popular retail optical chains. Members can use the same provider for their eye exam and their materials or choose to use one provider for their exam and another for their materials. This means that you can obtain products or services through any provider you choose, though you’ll generally pay less with our in-network providers.
Once you select a provider, you are encouraged to confirm the provider is in your network and offer the services you need prior to seeing them as not all providers are part of all networks, and not all providers offer all services.