WELLNESS IN FOCUS
SuperiorVision.com is your online provider home if you see members with stand-alone commercial group vision plans through an EMPLOYER.
If you see members with vision benefits through a HEALTH PLAN (e.g., Medicaid, CHIP, Medicare Advantage, Health Insurance Exchange) continue to use www.blockvisiononline.com or the IVR system at 866.819.4298.
What You Need to Know:
- To login to the secure provider area of our website, you will need your TAX ID Number. This should be the Tax ID Number that you use to submit claims.
- Eligibility Verification
- Online—Login to obtain eligibility verification numbers for members.
- Block Vision and Vision Insurance Plan of America (VIPA) Providers
- Through December 7, 2014, continue to use the IVR system. The IVR number for Vision Insurance Plan of America (VIPA) is 800.883.5747 and for Block Vision it is 866.265.0517.
- Beginning December 8, 2014, use the Fax Back system. The Fax Back number is 800.507.3800, Option 8. Login to download the Fax Back instructions from the Forms & Publications tab.
- Superior Vision Services Providers—Continue to use the Fax Back system to obtain eligibility verification. The Fax Back number is 800.507.3800, Option 8. Login to download the Fax Back instructions from the Forms & Publications tab.
- Login to download a one-page Provider Reference Sheet with important contact information.
- We now have multiple networks. Check out our list of provider network names.
Mailing Address for Stand-Alone Commercial Group Vision Claims
P.O. Box 967
Rancho Cordova, CA 95741
View a list of valid Member ID cards.
We Have New Names
- Vision Insurance Plan of America, Inc. (VIPA) is Superior Vision Insurance Plan of Wisconsin, Inc.
- Block Vision, Inc. is Superior Vision Benefit Management, Inc.
- Block Vision of Texas, Inc. is Superior Vision of Texas
- Block Vision of New Jersey, Inc. is Superior Vision of New Jersey, Inc.
- Superior Vision Services, Inc. remains the same
Become a Superior provider or join additional Superior networks.
Sign up for our quarterly Provider newsletter and get the latest eye and vision health news.